Maintaining your air conditioner can save up to 30 percent on operating costs, protect it from early failure, prevent mold from developing in the system, and help it perform at its best. Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. is ready to partner with you for the successful operation and care necessary to maintain your home or business HVAC system along the Emerald Coast! Our comfort experts are standing by…
Benefits of maintenance
- A Louisiana State University and Gulf States Utility study of five houses before (HVAC system) cleaning and after cleaning resulted in average energy savings of $32.76 per month (based on 8 cents per kilowatt-hour on cooling bills. The metro Atlanta area currently averages 11 cents per kWh., making for an average monthly savings of $40.29.
- Pacific Gas & Electric found the average heating energy savings for locating and repairing refrigerant leaks and correcting refrigerant charge was 18.4% (for heat pump systems).
- A Texas A&M University study found that a 23% refrigerant undercharge could result in a 52% efficiency loss.
Allow ACHI to keep your HVAC unit working to its full potential with an ongoing service plan and reduce your risk of early failure and inefficient energy usage. Discuss with one of our technicians whether *ACHI’s Maintenance Partnership* is right for you!
ACHI Maintenance Partners Receive:
- Full System Cleaning
- Complete Safety Check
- Entire System Inspection
- Tightening of all Electrical Connections
- Lubrication of all Moving Parts
- Replacement of Air Filters
- Measuring of Voltage and Current on Motors
- Assessment of System Startup and Run Cycles
Begin your Maintenance Partnership today at (850) 267-3538 and start earning your energy savings!