7 Days a Week
- Evaporator – Cooling coils remove heat and humidity from the air using refrigerant.
- Blower – A blower (fan) circulates air over the evaporator, dispensing the chilled air.
- Condenser – Hot coils release collected heat into the outside air.
- Compressor – A pump that moves refrigerant between the evaporator and the condenser to chill the indoor air.
- Fan – A fan blows air over the condenser to dissipate the heat outside.
- Filter – Located in the air conditioning unit to remove particles from the air.
- Thermostat – A control system to regulate the amount of cool air that is distributed.
© Copyright 2018 - Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. | Servicing all of Okaloosa and Walton Counties |
850-267-3538 | Thanks for visiting!